Mercy Medical Transportation (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation)
What is Non-Emergency Medical Transportation? (NEMT) is short for Non-Emergency Medical Transportation. It is similar to a taxi service that specializes in the comfortable transportation of people who have special needs such as ambulatory assistance, wheelchair and/or stretcher accessibility . We are service provider for Twin Cities Area,we provide the capability of going in and receiving the customer. We secure all passengers for safe transportation during driving and appear them to their appointment on time, every step of the way.
Why Choose Mercy Medical Transportation (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation)?
WE ACCEPT Medical assistance & PRIVATE PAY! Mercy Medical Transportation offers most dependable and trusted medical transportation at a fraction of the price of other providers and industries.
Unlike other non-emergency medical transportation companies, MERCY NEMT is owner-operated. Over 10+ years working in customer-service based industries and the know-how to interact with customers with a Professional attitude and the Respect they deserve. Being owner-operated is the only way to ensure that every customer is transported safely, comfortably, and responsibly… On Time, Every Time
Unlike Taxi companies, Mercy Medical Transportation of Twin Cities delivers more care & attention:
- Physically able to assist any patient with any disability
- Ongoing Passenger Sensitivity training
- Professional door-to-door service
- 100% smoke-free interiors
Unlike Ambulances, Mercy Medical Transportation of Twin Cities Area operates at a fraction of the cost:
- Lower vehicle and company insurance rates due to Non-Emergency operation
- Pass savings directly to clients: Lower Rates than competition!
Unlike Public Transportation, Mercy Medical Transportation of Twin Cities Area delivers personalized medical transportation:
- Choose your own pickup times
- No excess waiting before or after appointments
- Choose your specific pickup and drop-off locations
- We come to you!
- Ride alone or bring up to 3 additional passengers
- No forced ride-sharing with other clients Complete our Quick Quote feature and learn more about how we differ from other medical transportation providers